As a project manager you will be responsible for determining risk, minimizing risk and determining contingency plans for risks. Developing a risk register will help you identify risk, determine the probability of the risk and determine how to minimize and set up contingencies for the risks.
You are responsible for developing a risk register that will be used to evaluate risks in a bank. The bank has discovered that the ATM teller is not providing the correct amounts on the customer’s register receipts at the window. The amounts are off by 3-5 dollars on each transaction. Develop a list of Risk drivers and the probability and impact this will have on customers. Determine how to minimize the risks and how you would set up contingencies for the bank.
- You will provide your analysis in a 4 page, not including the cover page or references, paper.
- Provide the following tables: (Attached all tables below)
- Risk Driver (Table 6.6 – Textbook)
- Risks probability and impact derived from risk interviews (Table 6.7 – Textbook)
- Risk Drivers and their assignments to project element costs (Table 6.8 – Textbook)
- Discuss your contingency plan and your mitigation plan for minimizing the risks.
- Your paper should include the following:
- Analysis of the problem
- Proposed interview questions and answers
- 3 tables as noted above
- Contingency plan
- Mitigation plan
- Be sure to put in APA format and use APA formatting for all tables.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."