At your current place of employment, you have worked to positively influence the company’s use of groups and teams. You and your colleagues have the opportunity to present your best practices and lessons learned at a national business leader’s conference.
Write detailed notes in which you:
- Introduction (110 – 150 words)
- Explain the difference between groups and teams as they are used in an organization. (110 – 150 words)
- Explain how groups can be used effectively in an organization. (110 – 150 words)
- Explain how teams can be used effectively in an organization. (110 – 150 words)
- Identify the 5 phases of group development. (50-100 words for each phase, separate paragraphs)
- List strategies and practices (3 – 5) the company can implement to build and maintain team performance. (50 – 100 words for each strategy and practice, separate paragraphs)
- Explain how this helps engage employees through the phases of group development. (110 – 150 words)
- Conclusion (110 – 150 words)
Cite 4 references
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."