When you reflect on the initial request of your client, consider the following questions:
- What role did you take in response to your client?
- What could you have done differently?
- Does your role fit clearly into one of the models of consultation (i.e., expert, doctor, or process consultant)? Explain your answer.
- What were the questions that had the biggest impact on your client?
- As you reflect back, what was happening in your own mental processes?
- What biases have you identified in your own perceptions, emotions and judgment?
- What are your next steps?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."