1. What are the major factors that determine investment, and what impact does each have on aggregate demand?
2. The aggregate demand curve portrays the relationship between price level and real GDP. What are the three reasons this relationship is a negative or inverse relationship? Provide brief illustrations of each.
3. What role do imports play in aggregate demand? Under which conditions will changes in imports expand aggregate demand? Reduce aggregate demand?
4.Identify factors that would cause consumption spending to increase. What effect would that have on aggregate demand?
5. Explain the concept of autonomous consumption.
6. After reading the article found in the following site (you may have to copy and paste), post substantive comments on the student loan issue. (300) words
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."