What are the fundamental decisions that the financial manager should make with respect to cash, accounts receivable, and inventory management? In addition, what is the principle of self-liquidating debt and how can it be used to help the firm based in KSA manage its liquidity? How could this be related to Saudi Vision 2030?
Search sdyj f ewd the Internet for an academic or industry-related article. Select an article that relates to these concepts and explain how it relates to doing business in Saudi Arabia.
For your discussion post, your first step is to summarize the article in two paragraphs, describing what you think are the most important points made by the authors (remember to use citations where appropriate). For the second step, include the reference listing with a hyperlink to the article. Do not copy the article into your post and limit your summary to two paragraphs. Let your instructor know if you have any questions and enjoy your search.
You are required to reply to at least two peer discussion question post answers to this weekly discussion question and/or your instructor’s response to your posting. These post replies need to be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the content of the post and evaluate/analyze that post answer. Normal course dialogue doesn’t fulfill these two peer replies but is expected throughout the course. Answering all course questions is also required.
- Chapter 15 in Foundations of Finance – Working-Capital Management
- Chapter 17 in Foundations of Finance – Cash, Receivables, and Inventory Management
- Dhole, S., Mishra, S., & Pal, A. M. (2019). Efficient working capital management, financial constraints and firm value: A text-based analysis. Pacific Basin Finance Journal, 58.
- Fan, Y., John, K., Liu, F. H., & Tamanni, L. (2019). Security design, incentives, and Islamic microfinance: Cross country evidence. Journal of International Financial Markets, 62, 264-280.
- Guizani, M. (2017). The financial determinants of corporate cash holdings in an oil rich country: Evidence from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Borsa Istanbul Review, 17(3), 133-143.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."