Week 8 Assignment – Advertising Campaign Brand Messaging Preparation Activity
In Week 6, as a marketing manager, you selected a product and wrote a strategy brief that included marketing strategy recommendations that would positively alter the customer’s view of the product.
Based on those marketing strategy recommendations, develop a compelling brand messaging pitch about your product and present it for review and feedback. You will incorporate that feedback into your final presentation in Week 10.
Write a 1–3-page outline of your pitch, using the Advertising Campaign Outline Pitch Template [DOCX] as a guide. Write your draft pitch as a product proposal to your Chief Marketing Officer that includes:
- A description of the proposed product as it matches the recommendations from the strategy brief.
- An explanation of how the buyer problem is being resolved by the recommendations from the strategy brief.
- An analysis of the target market and their values and beliefs.
- An explanation of the marketing message including differentiators and value propositions.
- Four sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides. You may use sources from the previous assignments.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Formulate an advertising strategy based on current market and consumer data and targeted for appropriate mark
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."