Week 5 Discussion
In this week’s discussion, we get to explore psychological disorders that we may not have a deep understanding of (yet). When we learn about and discuss mental health, we can reduce the stigma associated with these conditions.
- STEP 1: Select ONE disorder that you have never heard of before or do NOT know about from this list:
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Dissociative Disorder
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, etc.)
- Factitious Disorder (FD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)
- Selective mutism
- Somatic (Psych Central Staff, 1).
- Step 2: Learn more about the disorder you selected by visiting either: https://psychcentral.com/disorders/disorders OR https://www.verywellmind.com/a-list-of-psychological-disorders-2794776
- Step 3: Respond to the discussion by
- Identifying what disorder you selected,
- Describing the symptoms and
- What you find interesting about this condition.
To earn full credit, your response must be at least 5 sentences with appropriate in-text and source citations.
- Step 4: Use in-text citations to acknowledge the author’s ideas that you wrote about in your discussion response.
- Step 5: Provide a source list with the source(s) that you used for the discussion post.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."