Review the following lecture:
An employee believes that management has violated one or more provisions of a collective bargaining agreement. A union has filed a grievance on behalf of the employee. As the HR director, you will be representing the organization. For this project, you will explain how you will prepare for the grievance meeting and how you will identify the steps in the grievance procedure. Review a collective bargaining agreement on the United States Department of Labor website or a collective bargaining agreement for a Teacher’s Association (search the Internet for the Teacher’s Association). Select an article from the collective bargaining agreement to analyze for this project.
- Examine an article from the collective bargaining agreement and create a grievance form identifying the violation.
- Analyze the preparation required for the grievance procedure meeting.
- Identify and explain the steps in the grievance procedure.
- Evaluate the organization’s failure to adhere to the collective bargaining agreement and how to prevent the issue from going to arbitration.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Create a 2–3-page word document.
- Name your file as SU_HRM5070_W2_Project_LastName_FirstName.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."