Watch the video “Parents talking with children about race”. After watching this video consider the following questions. Choose one or two of the questions below to answer. Your response should be at least 300 words long.
- Before watching this video were you familiar with these kinds of conversations? Have you had these conversations yourself? What was it like learning that these conversations happen? If you’ve had conversations like these, what was it like to see this experience enacted by someone else?
- Explore your feelings about seeing these conversations.
- Name the risks and resources available here for both children and parents in these conversations.
- How might these conversations support children’s resilience? How might we increase the resilience available to children and parents in these conversations?
- How might caregivers best prepare children for inequality?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."