Due today before 12p.m.
Primary Discussion Part 1 and 2 Response and Peer Responses is due by Sunday (11:59:59pm Central), are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Part 1- Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
With any personal relationship, there is the potential for conflict. Whether it is in the workplace or in a person’s home life, conflict often occurs. In fact, it should be seen as natural and unavoidable in some respects.
Watch the following TED Talk on understanding conflict in the workplace:
Reflect on the ideas presented in the video and respond to each of the following questions:
- How do the descriptions of conflict from the video relate to your own experience of conflict at work, or even at home? Use specific examples to support your answer.
- How do your own assumptions, beliefs, and values impact the way that you approach conflict?
- How can understanding the assumptions, beliefs and values of others impact your ability to deal with conflict effectively? Be as specific.
Part 2 Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn about conflict from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have about techniques for handling conflict after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."