Walden’s MSW program expects students in their specialization year to be able to:
- Critically evaluate evidence based and “best practice” treatment interventions.
- Compose clinical intervention plans that are grounded research-based knowledge
This assignment is intended to help students demonstrate the behavioral components of this competency in their field education.
To Prepare: Review the agency’s intervention/treatment plan used to engage clients. After reviewing the agency’s intervention/treatment plan, consult the literature and conduct extensive research, with the goal of finding best practices that supports or adds to the agency’s current intervention/treatment plan. The purpose of this assignment is to find research that supports or adds to the agency’s current intervention/treatment approach.
By Day 7
Submit a 1-2 page paper in which you APA 7:
- Briefly describe the agency’s intervention/treatment plan
- Briefly discuss best practices about interventions identified in the literature
- Briefly discuss how the agency can incorporate those best practices into the current intervention/treatment plan
- Provide a brief summary of the similarities and differences between the intervention/treatment plan used at the agency and the suggested practices in the literature or provide how to utilize in agency
*****NOTE****** THERE IS NO ATTACHED TREATMENT PLAN SO THE ANSWER FOR #1 is there is not one available
****NOTE**** I AM A SOCIAL WORK INTERN SO PLEASE USE LITERATURE THAT IS GEARED TOWARDS SOCIAL WORK AND COUNSELING
AGENCY IS AGAPE FOUNDATIONS INC, HAMPTON, VA USA-mental health counseling social work
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."