UNIT 4 WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT – RESEARCH OUTLINE
- PSY110 – Research Literature Review Project.docx (56.309 KB)
For this assignment, you will prepare the outline of your research using the literature you have reviewed so far.
- Review the document, “PSY110 Research Literature Review Project” for details on the project and due dates.
- Unit four (4) deliverable: Research Outline.
- Use information from Unit 3 Bibliography to help with the Research Outline
- Prepare a quality, substantive post that addresses the objectives of the assignment and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric.
- A minimum of 500 words excluding the title page and references is required.
- Use support from at least six (6) reputable sources (other than course materials) written within the last five years. (This should come from the Unit 3 Bibliography)
- Use APA format – Refer to APA attachment for reference
- Title and reference pages are required.
- An abstract is not required.
Unit 4: Research Outline:
1. Finish compiling all the sources you plan to use. Look over each of the sources to get more direction on how to organize your outline.
2. Construct the outline with the following components:
· An introduction
· Introduce the research question
· Identify the main researchers of note in this field
· A well-organized body
· Organize and discuss the main findings of the literature you reviewed. All of this discussion should be directly relevant to answering the research question.
· Identify methodologies, theories, and controversies surrounding the research, but keep them organized so the reader is not confused.
· A conclusion that attempts to answer the research question by
· Posing a theory based on the research
· Evaluating the research reviewed and expressing your ideas about the future research about the topic or question.
3. Each of these sections in the outline should be fleshed out with a paragraph or two. These can be unfinished ideas and should demonstrate an engagement in, but not a mastery of, the material. Remember that you are not expected to have read all the pages of the sources you’ve identified. A good rule of thumb is to read through all the abstracts to make sure you have a sense of how each source will contribute to the overall form.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."