TMA01 Question Read the following speech: Lee Hsien Loong (2022, 25 March), “PM
Read the following speech:
Lee Hsien Loong (2022, 25 March), “PM Lee Hsien Loong at the Opening of Dyson’s new
global headquarters at St James Power Station”.
Identify one issue from the required reading (speech by PM Lee) that is relevant to the course.
Based on that issue, state a position (i.e. your argument). Develop and substantiate your
position/argument with relevant and accurate information, reasons, and analysis.
Your submission will be assessed according to the following:
Defining the argument (40 marks)
• State your argument clearly
• Explain key terms and concepts in your argument
• Identify an issue from the assigned reading
• Discuss the link between the assigned reading’s issue and any concept / issue from the
Development of claims in support of the argument (40 marks)
• Develop your argument logically with clear reasoning and thoughtful analysis
• Provide relevant claims and detailed examples in support of the argument
• Ensure that your sources are clearly and properly cited
Writing (20 marks)
• Write a coherent, organised and well-integrated essay.
• Ensure proper grammar, spelling, sentence structure, and adherence to style guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."