For this Assignment, complete the interactive media piece titled Crisis Counseling Competence, Part 1. View the media segment Crisis Counseling Competence, Part 2. Think about how ineffective crisis treatment techniques can negatively affect a client. Select three examples of actions the practitioner could have/should have done differently and consider why you chose each.
The Assignment (3–4 pages):
- Briefly describe the three examples you selected and why you chose each. Include the effects each example had on the client and what you would have done differently in each instance.
- Explain any insights you gained or conclusions you drew from completing the interactive segment.
- Describe two strengths of crisis treatment (in terms of skills and characteristics) that you believe you possess. Provide specific examples to illustrate.
- Select two crisis treatment skills and/or characteristics that you believe you can and should improve or acquire. Explain why you believe these are important.
- Explain what steps you would take to develop the characteristics and/or skills that you should acquire or improve.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."