I have uploaded a word document with the assignment instructions. The company for my marketing plan is Subaru. I need at least 6 pages.
Click each tab to review the instructions to complete and submit your project.
The Marketing Plan final project paper
- Must be nine to 11 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages or slides) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.)resource.
- Must include a separate title page and slide with the following:
- Title of project in bold font
- Space should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (Ashford University)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph and subject headers for all parts, sections, and subsections. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least four scholarly or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this Ashford University Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the Ashford University Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."