Write a 10-13 page paper, discussing the rationale for selecting Collaborative and Proactive Solutions. Include in your rationale a detailed description of the problem you are currently working on with a client or client system.
The Problem: The case study should be about a married lesbian couple. They been married for 5 years. In the beginning of their marriage they adopted a baby girl. The girl is now 4 years old and the couple has noticed she has been showing signs of symptoms of irritability, anxiety, aggression, lack of sleep, anti-social behaviors, and restlessness. They think the daughter a Oppositional Defiant Disorder.
The format of the paper: Introduction
Systemic Model: Collaborative and Proactive Solutions
Differential Diagnosis: Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Written communication: It should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of sources: A minimum of 10 peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Length: 10-13 double-spaced, typed pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 points.
*I have attached a few articles but there needs to be a total of 10 peer-reviewed.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."