Approach your written assignment as follows:
- Pick a health services organization that you may work for or with which you are familiar. It can be a local or national organization.
- Research the organization by visiting its website and, if possible, its location.
- Research the industry in which your organization operates, e.g. nursing homes, private physician practice.
- Using your findings, conduct a SWOT analysis of your organization. Use the SWOT Analysis Worksheet provided under Course Content
- Conduct a competitive analysis of your organization. Use the Competitive Analysis Worksheet provided under Course Content.
Prepare your written assignment by addressing each of the following questions in order:
- What is the mission of the health care organization?
- What are their corporate level goals?
- Who are their customers?
- From your SWOT analysis, what do you conclude are the organization’s main strengths and weaknesses?
- From your SWOT analysis, what do you conclude are the organization’s main opportunities and threats?
- Who are the primary competitors to the organization?
- Do you think the organization has a customer-focused orientation to its practices and procedures? Why or why not?
NOTE: You will not find definitive information on your organization relating to these questions, some of the information is propriety or not available through public means. Use and cite data whenever you find it, or use your best judgment as to what you think is occurring at the organization. Be sure to offer your rationale for your conclusions.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."