Subject: Project Management Process,
The journal indicated below describes a national project. Based on the journal, and on your team’s understanding of the project, answer the questions below:
Journal title: “1976 Montreal Olympics: Case Study of Project Management Failure”
Please answer all question.
Refer the attached article and use outside resources also.
1. What was the alternative approach for the project (i.e. if the stadium had not been built, what else could have been done to ensure the Olympics still occurred)?
2. Based on (1) above, was building the stadium at this location and at this time the best approach to have been chosen? Provide rationale using PV, NPV, IRR, B/C. [1 page]
3. Using the risk sources, describe three major (broad) categories of risks in the project.
4. Using a table, list at least ten individual risks ranked by severity, and also link each of them to one of the categories in (3) above [1 page]
5. For each risk in (4) above, describe at least one thing that was done, or could have been done to mitigate that risk.
4 full Page required.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."