Step 9: Write the Final Report Evaluating AWS and Azure Providers
Now that you have completed your research, shared your ideas with colleagues, and explored the two vendors, it is time to compile your findings and recommendations for the BallotOnline executives. You may find these considerations for cloud provider selection helpful in making your decisions.
Use the Final Report Evaluating AWS and Azure Providers Template to write your report and submit your work to the dropbox below.
Check Your Evaluation Criteria
Before you submit your assignment, review the competencies below, which your instructor will use to evaluate your work. A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them. To view the complete grading rubric, click My Tools, select Assignments from the drop-down menu, and then click the project title.
- 2.2: Locate and access sufficient information to investigate the issue or problem.
- 2.3: Evaluate the information in a logical and organized manner to determine its value and relevance to the problem.
- 2.4: Consider and analyze information in context to the issue or problem.
- 2.5: Develop well-reasoned ideas, conclusions or decisions, checking them against relevant criteria and benchmarks.
- 5.4: Articulate insights to leadership on the appropriate course of direction on the identified IT business needs.
- 6.1: Articulate the systems architecture of the cloud – cloud infrastructure, cloud service, cloud platform, and cloud storage.
- 6.6: Evaluate and select cloud providers (AWS, Azure, VMware, Google Cloud, IBM).
- 6.8: Review, evaluate, and utilize emerging technologies related to cloud to support business needs.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."