This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Throughout this course, you will work in a CLC group on a strategic case analysis project. This project consists of different parts you will complete each week that build on each other.
Go to the Strategy Club website and review the Sample Strategic Plan for Colgate-Palmolive (2019) under the student resources section. This sample strategic plan is an example of what your completed strategic case analysis should look like at the end of the course. *ATTACHED*
Every strategy will have associated costs. Determining how to provide enough necessary capital to adequately cover the projected costs is one of the more critical steps required to keep firms competitive. For each of the following parts, use your CLC group’s Strategic-Planning Template. *ATTACHED*
Part II: Financial Statements
Prepare a projected income statement and balance sheet for the firm by doing the following:
· Refer to and follow the steps given in Chapter 8 of the David text to learn how to complete financial statements.
· Apply current acceptable financing percentages afforded your CLC group’s company according to the Standard and Poor’s or Moody’s rating.
- Moody’s rating
· Make any other assumptions necessary for this segment of the project and have them approved by your instructor prior to completing this part of the assignment. *Let me know if I’ll need to reach out to my professor for this prior to completing the statements*
· Assume that the firm needs to secure capital to implement the strategy your team proposes to recommend. Your instructor will give you an amount if the team doesn’t determine an amount that will accommodate the production of the required reports.
· Use the information gathered above to prepare a projected income statement and balance sheet for the firm using your Strategic-Planning Template.
· In 50-100 words each, provide an analysis overview for both the projected financial statement and balance sheet.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."