- For this Assignment, review the following types of legislation located in the Learning Resources for this week.
- Legislation targeting the criminal aspects of drug abuse
- Legislation targeting prevention of drug abuse from an early age
- Legislation promoting harm-reduction efforts
- Legislation targeting treatment of substance abuse
Consider how federal and state legislation has addressed addiction treatment and prevention. Reflect on the NAADAC Code of Ethics and how social legislation impacts an addiction professional’s ability to adhere to the Code.
In a 2 – 3 page APA-formatted paper, address the following:
- Provide a description of which type of legislation might be the most effective in bringing about lasting social change and explain why
- Explain how social change legislation might support or undermine the NAADAC Code of Ethics.
- Explain the potential implications for an addiction counselor. Support your response using the Learning Resources and the current literature.
Please use resources provided to complete assignment
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."