Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, carefully read and review Chapters 7, 8, and 9 in the course textbook, review the Change Designs (Links to an external site.) website, and watch the How Can You Influence Others? video.
Let’s have some fun during this week’s discussion. Prior to beginning the response to the discussion, familiarize yourself with the activities that occur during the various types of change intervention. Consider the variables of working with leaders versus teams, groups, or the entire organization. Once you have a solid understanding of how inventions look and the requirements to successfully deploy an OD interaction, you can move forward to the actual research for the discussion post.
There are numerous companies that develop and market support tools and activities for learning and development. There are tools for individual, team, group, and organizational activities. Your job is to first decide on the type of intervention you will facilitate. Then, you will search online for a tool to use during your intervention.
REFER TO THE TABLE ATTATCHED DURING YOUR RESEARCH
For your initial post,
- Identify your selected intervention.
- Explain why you chose that type of intervention.
- Describe the tools and activities selected to facilitate the interaction.
- Determine how you will use the tools and activities.
- Formulate the desired outcome of the process.
Here are a few resources to get you started and provide you with keywords and ideas for further exploration of the possibilities:
- Change Designs (Links to an external site.)
- S&S Worldwide (Links to an external site.)
- Snack Nation (Links to an external site.)
- TeamBonding (Links to an external site.)
- Trainers Warehouse
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."