Turnitin Assignment Content
- Chapter 13 presents a discussion of the current and historical challenges faced by public health in preventing and reducing the impact of epidemics. Without a doubt, epidemics have informed the understanding of public health and promoted philosophical underpinnings that have shaped ethical responsibilities for every level of society. These lessons continue, especially with the COVID 19 Pandemic, a threat to health care and public health.
- Responding to COVID 19 Pandemic required rationing of medical equipment and medication. Is this ethical? Explain how.
- The policy of quarantine goes back to the time of the Black Death. It restricts individuals, movements and contacts with others, and may be viewed as coercive. Using the information in Chapter 13, discuss how quarantine during COVID 19 Pandemic supports or challenges autonomy.
- The conflict between the greater good in individual autonomy is a major issue for responding to COVID 19 Pandemic. Using the information in Chapter 13, list three ways that autonomy was limited for the greater good during COVID 19 Pandemic. Explain each of them.
- Use the following rubrics when you are submitting your written assignments
1. Presentation page 2. Body of your document 3. In-text citation if needed 4. Reference page 5. APA style 7th Edition: A. Permitted fonts: * 12-pt. Times New Roman. Entire document should be double-spaced C. Student Name, Institution, Course Name & Number, Instructor, and Due Date, all on separate lines. D. Change from APA 6: No Running head E. Every page has a page number in the header For more details about APA style 7th edition please refer to Lectures link: there is a Folder Name APA Style that contains information, models, and template to be used.
All assignments will be graded using SafeAssign. This tool will provide the instructors with an Originality report. An Originality Report is an indication of similarities between a piece of work submitted by a student and a database of previously submitted work, websites, and other sources. If a match between a submitted piece of work and existing work is found, SafeAssign will highlight the matching text and provide a summary on the Originality Report.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."