- Research “THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION” and “THE CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU”
- Address, at a minimum, the following:
- The legal protections afforded to consumers by these bodies
- The rules/laws/regulations that these bodies apply/enforce to provide those protections
- The steps that are taken to investigate/enforce violations of consumer rights
- The penalties that may be imposed for violating these rules/laws/regulations
- The “real” impact and significance of their activities on U.S. commerce
- Cite 3-5 cases along with brief, case summaries to present examples of how at least one of these bodies (and their rules/laws/regulations) has protected a consumer.
- Anything else that you can add
Guidelines for Submission:
- Follow the appropriate rules for citation as they apply to your discipline
- APA for business students
- Uniform Bluebook of Citations for paralegal and legal studies students
- To fully address the main points of this Act, at least five pages would be required (not including cover page or reference page)
- At least five credible sources are required (i.e. scholarly or professional, not wiki sites)
- Submit as a Word Document, Double-Spaced, Times New Roman, 12 Point Font with 1″ Margins
- To upload your paper (i.e. like email attachment), click the title Project above.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."