- It is important to cite properly. If this sentence was taken from me it would be cited like this (Jones, 2020). In the previous sentence, you can see my last name in addition to the year in which it was stated. If you are having difficulty citing, please review the example posted on Canvas here: ResearchPaperExample.pdfActions
- Citations are very important to include because they add value to what you are discussing in your paper. I can’t express this enough but if you use any sort of numbers such as 1 out of every 10 Americans will suffer depression in their lifetime. That information must be cited because that is not common. If you wrote Depression was founded by William James (which is was not) in 1955. That information would need to be cited because that is common knowledge. If you wrote about a specific drug that is provided for individuals who are diagnosed with depression, that also must be cited. As I mentioned in class on numerous occasions, there are some things you will not have to cite but you should not be copying text verbatim (word for word) and putting it into your paper without a citation.
- In addition to citations, there are different ways to cite (in text) which can be found here: APAFormat.PNG
- Before you submit your paper please review the example of what your Research Paper should look like on Canvas: ResearchPaperExample.pdfActions
- You must choose a disorder and not an entirety of disorders. For instance, if you want to talk about Neurodevelopmental disorders, you must select a specific one from that section. In that case, I would select ADHD. You cannot just select Neurodevelopmental because it is quite broad of a topic. Please make sure you have a focus area.
- I have provided guidelines (since the beginning of the semester) for the paper which can be found here: ResearchPaperHandout.pdfActions
If you have any questions on the above as you are working on your papers, please let me know.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."