Complying with legal requirements is an important function within human resources. These legal requirements may be compiled complex, and may change over time or based on a company location. A company’s compliance with these laws and regulations is generally considered a minimum standard for an HR department.
In this assignment, you will research legal regulations, the impact of these regulations regarding the HR processes and HRM.
- Choose one of these regulations (e.g., the Civil Rights Act, the Equal Employment Opportunities [EEO] Act, the Immigration and Nationality Act, or affirmative action) that impacts HR processes.
- Address the following questions in your paper:
- How does your chosen regulation impact HRM?
- How does the chosen regulation impact day to day operations in a organization? What amendments have been made to the chosen regulation in the past five to ten years? How have these amendments affected HRM?
- Find peer-reviewed articles.
- Weekly written assignments have a requirement of 4 pages and 5 scholarly resources (this does not include the title or reference pages) in APA format on the information researched from the article and your views as well.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."