General Overview: Select one of the two articles that have been provided to you to critique. This assessment will help you recognize the value of research in psychology and the value of supporting your claims with established views and research.
Next, based on your understanding of the article, answer the following questions that pertain to essential literature review elements:
- What is the title of the article? Provide the citation for the article in APA format.
- Explain how you determined the credibility of the research provided?
- What is the purpose of the article?
- What is the hypothesis of the study? In other words, what claims do the authors make in the article?
- What variables (factors) are being looked? How are these factors assessed or measured in the article?
- What type of research design is used in the study? What instruments or measures did the researchers use to collect data?
- Do you think the research in this article was conducted in an ethical manner? Why or why not?
Guidelines for Submission:
-You will upload the paper as a Word document to Blackboard for grading and feedback.
-The paper must follow APA format (i.e. cover page, Times New Roman font size 12, and double spaced).
-Each question must be answered in at least 1-3 sentences, although you can write more if needed.
-Be sure to cite directly from the sample article in order to support your answers.
-Review the full rubric (attached) for details of the critical elements.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."