Read the Topic 5 Ted Case Study. Using 1,200-1,500 words create a treatment plan for Ted that answeres the following:
- What symptoms of schizophrenia does Ted exhibit? Based on the sub-types criteria for schizophrenia, which symptoms does Ted display?
- What are some potential secondary diagnoses? What evidence would support these secondary diagnoses?
- What theory and treatment options would be most effective in treating schizophrenia? Use evidence-based knowledge as justification to address the presenting symptoms in Ted’s case.
- Identify three treatment goals and three objectives for each treatment goal that addresses the salient concerns and adverse risks in the case of Ted.
- Include at least five scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide,
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."