- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read Chapter 13 of our textbook, including all Proﬁles and Highlights for added perspective on the chapter’s content.
- Read the minicase at the end of Chapter 13, “Innovation at IKEA.”
- Write a paper in response to the questions listed below. Include a minimum of three citations from the assigned reading in the textbook (not the case itself) in which you apply the text concepts to the case. (Note: It is not necessary to do any outside research beyond the information in the minicase and the assigned reading.) Provide a detailed explanation for your evaluation that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
- Which type (or types) of organizational culture do you think are dominant at IKEA?
- Consider Schein’s four key organizational culture factors as described in Highlight 13.6. What examples can you identify within the IKEA organization that contributes to the company’s strong culture?
- Do you think IKEA’s distinctive culture will continue to be a competitive advantage in the years to come? If so, what do you think are ways it can be sustained and reinforced? If not, why do you think the culture will not continue to be a competitive advantage?
- Your paper should be 400–500 words in length. Use proper spelling, grammar, and APA style in your case study paper and any sources cited.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."