This is an individual assignment to fulfill requirements for the course. It is due by 5pm, Thursday, june 9th.
Pls upload your work on Blackboard.
- Read Martin Luther King’s Letter from Birmingham Jail. You could also listen to MLK’s reading of the letter. Both files are in the MLK folder within Course Materials.
- You may also find background on the Birmingham Campaign in the MLK folder.
- Applying the Transformational Leadership and Authentic Leadership models, and using examples from the letter, explain why Dr. King was or wasn’t a transformational leader and an authentic leader.
- Ensure the spelling and syntax of the writing are accurate (use M/S Word tools)
- Use references, minimum 5
- Label each section of the paper, see outline below
- Number the pages in the paper
- Submit an 8 page paper (double spaced), not including cover and references, and use the APA format style.
Paper Outline:1.- cover page2.- background of the Birmingham Campaign3.- MLK as a transformational leader4.- MLK as an authentic leader5. the relevance of Dr. King today6. References
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."