Using the textbook, required articles and recommended resources, construct a 5-6 item questionnaire on a topic of your choice. Your questionnaire can include either open-ended or closed-ended (fixed format) questions. Submit your completed questionnaire to this discussion forum.
Be sure to consider the following when responding:
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the questionnaire overall?
- Consider how the items are worded and the response choices, if applicable, are provided.
- Are the questions clear and concise?
- Are there any questions that are vague or unclear?
- If applicable, are the response choices effective?
- Is there only one correct response choice?
- Are there any unintentional cues to the correct answer?
- Do the items appear to be a good measure of what the student is wanting to assess?
- How could the questionnaire be improved?
Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings by providing evaluations of their questionnaires. Responses to students should be at least 200 words in length. In addition, remember that this is a group discussion forum so be sure to ask questions or provide direction to your classmates as needed. The discussion format was designed to give you an opportunity to learn from your peers and talk about your understanding of different survey research and questionnaires.
Point Value: 3 Points
Weekly Learning Outcome Alignment: 2
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."