Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
- Mauer, F.A. & Smith, C. M. (2013).
- National Center for Environmental Health (5:58)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (2016, September 1). National center for environmental health (NCEH) [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/6Z_gYsRLkwQ
National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH) (Links to an external site.)
Online Materials & Resources
- CDC Data and Statistics (Links to an external site.)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2020, April 30). CDC data & statistics. https://www.cdc.gov/DataStatistics/
- Play Solve the Outbreak (Links to an external site.)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2018, November 8). Solve the outbreak. https://www.cdc.gov/mobile/applications/sto/sto-web.html
Briefly describe one community health problem from your community’s health improvement plan. What structure, process, and outcome standards would you use to evaluate a program addressing this problem?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."