You are responsible for minimally at least 3 posts for each question in your discussion boards; your initial post and reply to two of your classmates. Your initial post(s) should be your response to the questions posed in the discussion question. You should research your answer and cite at least one scholarly source when appropriate, and always use quality writing. The discussion board is never a place to use text language or emoticons. You will also be asked to respond to your classmates. This is designed to enhance the academic discussion around the topic. It is all right to disagree with something posted by another, however your responses should always be thoughtful and respectful and reflect your opinions professionally.
Work-life balance is a popular topic in the workplace. Work-life balance is finding a healthy balance between personal life, professional life, and family life. You have been asked by senior management to investigate the work-life balance of employees and factors that could possibly influence a healthy balance. Some of the factors that should be considered in the development of a survey include: work hours, job satisfaction, social media use, gender, age, marital status, children, salary, education, time spent traveling to and from work, cell phone use, and hours of sleep per night.
For the initial discussion post develop a sample survey for approval. The survey needs to include:
- Two discrete numerical questions
- Two continuous numerical questions
- Two categorical questions
- One nominal categorical question
- One ordinal categorical question
- One interval numerical question
- One ratio numerical question
The survey questions need to include the question, possible responses, and the type of question.
For the discussion replies, provide feedback on the wording of each survey question and if you agree with the classification of each question
DQ UMBO – 4
DQ PLG – 4
DQ CLO – 3
When you are ready for the discussion, do the following:
- Click on the discussion link above.
- Start your answer by clicking “Start a New Thread” button with the title of your answer and the body of text following the guidance above.
- To properly post your answer, please click on the “Post” button.
- After posting your contribution, read what others have posted, reply to at least two of those posts, and respond (when appropriate) to those who have responded to you.
To reply to a classmate’s post:
- Click on the title of another student’s post.
- Click “Reply to Thread” and type your response to the student.
- Click the “Post” button to post your reply.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."