PYCL 608 Required KPI Assignment: Assessment Plan (20 points) Students will prepare a written assessment and evaluation protocol for the setting in which they intend to practice counseling. The paper will include a component where you will video record a discussion about the results of the assessment and describe your overall assessment plan. Please complete the following tasks:
1. Briefly describe the selected counseling setting, types of services provided, and the demographic characteristics of the clientele served.
2. Describe the types of testing you will use in your selected setting (e.g., norm referenced testing, group or individual assessments, standardized or non-standardized testing, environmental, observation) and select two specific assessments that you would use in your selected counseling setting given the population served.
3. Identify and describe how your client’s academic/educational, career, personal, or social development (choose one) will inform the selection of the two assessments and the assessment process, as well as how you would use these assessments for diagnostic and treatment intervention purposes.
4. Describe how you will effectively prepare for and conduct the assessment meeting. 5. What procedures will you use for assessing risk to self or others?
6. Describe the statistical methods (e.g., measures of central tendency, types of scores, indices of variability, correlations, types of distributions) that you would expect to use to analyze the results of the assessments selected for this plan. If your measure is not norm-referenced, describe how cut-off scores are used.
7. What ethical and culturally relevant strategies will you use to select, administer, and interpret these Generated: 8/14/2020 Page 7 of 15 assessments and test results? This will include confidentiality, informed consent, etc.
8. Administer one of the two assessments selected for this assessment plans to a classmate or a friend.
Provide a summary of the administration process and a video recording of the post-assessment discussion session where you share the results of the assessment administered. For the session with your peer, you may choose from the following Approved Assessment List for the PYCL 0608 KPI Assignment. Please consult your instructor for approval if you are considering any additional publicly available test. A multitude of specific mental health measures, titled Level 2 measures, can be found at https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/practice/dsm/educational-resources/assessment-measures
This 10-page assignment will be completed in APA style format. Please include a title, abstract, and reference pages and use at least 4 references.
A rubric for this assignment can be found at the end of the syllabus. Students must receive at least a 70% to receive a passing grade. A student who scores a ‘Not Met’ on any criterion of KPI assignment must complete an Individual Remediation Plan with the instructor. Failure to successfully remediate the KPI assignment will result in a F (Fail) grade in the course. Approved Assessment List for PYCL 608 KPI Assignment: Pediatric Symptom Checklist-17 Multidimensional Scale of Social Support Parent Stress Parent Report Inventory Parent Stress Index Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Reaction Index Brief Impairment Scale Columbia Impairment Scale Children’s Global Assessment Scale SNAP-IV-C MOAS CES-D PHQ-A PHQ-9 Spence Children’s Anxiety Scale SCARED Disruptive Behavior Rating Scale Kessler 6 & Kessler 10 M3 checklist AUDIT CAGE CAGE AID DAST-10 The Mood Disorder Questionnaire C-SSS SAFE-T GAD-7 See the appendix for detailed instructions and rubric. A rubric for this assignment can be found at the end of the syllabus. Students must receive at least a 70% to receive a passing grade. A student who scores a ‘Not Met’ on any criterion of KPI assignment must complete an Individual Remediation Plan with the instructor. Failure to successfully remediate the KPI assignment will result in a F (Fail) grade in the course.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."