Provide the text of the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Eighth Amendments, along with
- Provide the text of the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Eighth Amendments, along with your interpretation of them and their importance.
- Note: The Fourth Amendment is completed for you as an example to guide your work on the remaining three amendments. Likewise, be sure to refer to the work you did in this week’s discussion on the Fifth and Sixth Amendments as you complete this portion of your assignment.
- Illustrate with an example how the amendment applies to a player and a step in the criminal justice process (for example, Fourth Amendment—law enforcement—arrest).
- Refer to 3Ps of Criminal Justice document (left-hand menu) as you work on this portion of your assignment.
- Illustrate with an example, from case law or contemporary articles, how the amendment applies to the particular player and step in the criminal justice process.
- You may find the CQ Supreme Court Collection database useful as you conduct your research.
- This less than two-minute video, called Finding Supreme Court Cases Relating to Specific Amendments, shows you how to search for cases by amendment.
- Use three sources to support your writing.
- Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate.
- Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.
- For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
- Consult the Constitutional Amendments Resources List [PDF] for links to help you get started on your research.
- You may use your textbook as one of your resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."