This is the first of four assignments which, as a whole, will cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project. You have been selected to be the project manager (for a project of your choice). The project that you decide to use should meet the key criteria of a project:
- Has a beginning and an end.
- Results in something being delivered to someone.
- Requires a series of activities that must be done to complete the project.
- Requires resources (e.g., people, materials) to complete the work.
The project must be one of a professional nature and must last for at least 12 months.
Note: You are prohibited from using projects that can found on the Internet, including projects found on sites like Course Hero. All project submissions will be submitted to SafeAssign for review.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you define the scope of your chosen project. In your paper you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Describe at least three project goals and three project objectives.
- Identify the key customer(s) and at least two stakeholders for your project. Remember, you are delivering the project to your customer(s), however the stakeholders have a vested interest in your project.
- Describe at least three key milestones and/or deliverables for your project.
- Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines.
- Estimate the project’s overall costs and any key staffing and non-staffing resources needed.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."