- This assignment must be in APA format.
- The assignment must be in paragraph form using complete sentences and avoiding bullet points and numbered list.
- Use a Level 1 heading to separate your sections (Page 47 of the APA Publication Manual).
- Title and reference pages do not count toward the total word or page count.
- At least two outside sources must be referenced and cited in the paper.
Essays: (at least 300 words per prompt)
1. Explain the difference between homeostasis and disease? What is the difference between a chronic disease and an acute diseases? Can all diseases be cured (explain and give example)? Amy’s blood glucose remains elevated and rarely returns to normal. Why is this departure from homeostasis an important observation?
2. Why is AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) considered a syndrome and not a disease? How is HIV transmitted and how can transmission be reduced or prevented? Why is HIV’s attack on helper T cells so devastating to the entire immune system? Clark’s doctor explains that even though Clark has HIV/AIDS, he will not die from AIDS. Explain.
3. What causes the signs and symptoms of inflammation? List and discuss the six agents capable of stimulating an inflammatory response. Elle takes anti-inflammatory drugs and analgesics to ease the pain and discomfort of rheumatoid arthritis. She knows these drugs will not cure the disease, yet her doctor prescribed them. Explain why.
4. What are the five classes of immunoglobulins and their function? Why does the body make five different classes of immunoglobulins? Immunologically speaking, is it likely a patient will catch a cold caused by the same virus twice? Please explain your answer.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."