- Present your research question as two or three versions, based on the different approaches you have explored that seem most appropriate to your research problem and purpose.
- Make a case for why each approach would work.
- Identify the approach you believe best fits your research question. Then, re-formulate the question based on the approach you selected.
- Describe how the approach you selected will direct the procedures you will later develop.
- Summarize your choice of theoretical framework for your prospectus. Justify how your choice aligns with your current choice of research question and approach. If they are not aligned, choose a more appropriate framework.
- Given your choice of approach, describe what data collection tools will be most appropriate to consider. Note: This is not a commitment to use all of the tools you identify; rather, it is meant to be a reflection on what is possible given your choice of approach.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."