Porter Novelli or Southern Company Case Study Instructions From the Best Pract
Porter Novelli or Southern Company Case Study
From the Best Practices in Talent Management textbook, Southern Company (Chapter 13) case study for this assignment. a 5 page in which you:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the roles that the strategic leaders played in the formation of the performance management strategy.
- Develop five-point criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of the talent management strategy and how the data could be collected.
- Critique the components of your talent management strategy and suggest alternative ways to achieve effective results.
- Outline the functional expertise component of this strategy and how it optimizes the company’s ability to identify highly qualified individuals.
- Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."