Please prepare a minimum of four (4) pages of APA formatted report that analyzes the search
engine industry and Google’s competitive position in the industry. Your report should include:
● A Five Forces analysis
● A list of industry driving forces and key success factors
● A SWOT analysis and financial analysis for Google’s performance between 2009 and
Also, please recommend strategies necessary to allow Google to strengthen its lead in the
search industry and to make a success:
● Its smartphone business
● Cloud computing
● Entry into emerging markets
● Other recent ventures.
You should also provide a recommendation concerning any potential ethical lapses at the
company. Your recommendations should be specific and supported with facts from your
analysis. (You should use the financial ratios presented in the Appendix of the text as a guide
in doing your financial analysis of the company.)
*Please refer to the Grading Criteria for Professional Assignments in the University
Policies for specific guidelines and expectations.
4 pages use all 8 references that you found
common from last paper:
I suggest that you watch this short video to learn more about what to include in an introduction paragraph- here is the link below:
titles: why on the family Clothing Industry – isn’t the assignment about GAP?
– as a consultant – it seems that you know the tools and are familiar with the Models- Great.
on the other hand, to make your paper strong – you need to go beyond and must provide critical thinking-
you did not exhibit how to make the move from the tool – to – ‘what the tool suggests as a focus of strategy and action.
Your paper did not a strong conclusion. The conclusion encapsulates your main points and different speculations made into your paper by restating your main arguments.
EVERY reference MUST correspond to a citation, and EVERY citation MUST correspond to a reference. You CANNOT have one without the other.
Need peer-reviewed resources.
· Your references should be alphabetized by the last names of the first author of each source.
· Each reference should use a hanging indentation: the first line of the reference should be flush left, but each additional line of the reference needs to be indented.
· Capitalize the first word in the title, subtitle, and proper nouns
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."