Pick a movie (The Great Gatsby) that portrays a character or characters experiencing a psychological disorder/mental illness. Alternatively, pick a movie that portrays an example of a certain type of therapy (couples Therapy)
Movie title: The Great Gatsby
Therapy modality: Couples Therapy
- Analysis of Movie:
- Write a very brief summary of the movie. Give clear evidence that you watched it.
- Write a description of how the psychological disorder and/or the therapy was portrayed.
- Assessment and DSM-5 Diagnosis:
- Describe how you would assess the disorder (what assessment tools), and discuss the criteria for diagnosis based on what diagnosis you would choose from the DSM-5 to assign to the client in the movie.
- Evidence-Based Practice Plan of Care:
- Research and include evidence-based practice related to the disorder/therapy portrayed. Include a minimum of one peer-reviewed article. What therapy modality would you choose as the plan of care for the client?
- Summary of Movie Analysis in Correlation to DSM-5 Criteria:
- Write a critical analysis of how accurate or inaccurate you found the portrayal of the disorder/therapy. Show evidence of your knowledge of the psychological disorder/mental illness or the type of therapy.
Your total paper should be a minimum of four pages in length, typed, and double-spaced. Use APA format
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."