CASE STUDY # 2
CHEIF OF COMPLAIN: A 45-year-old female presents with a complaint of an itchy red rash on her arms and legs for about two weeks.
SUBJECTIVE:She has been going on a daily basis to the local YMCA with children for Summer camp.
VS: (T) 98.3°F; (RR) 18; (HR) 70, regular; (BP) 118/74
GENERAL: healthy-appearing female in no acute distress
HEENT: EYES: no injection, no increase in lacrimation or purulent drainage; EARS: normal TM: Normal
SKIN: CTA AP&L
NECK/ THOAT: mild edema with inflammation located on forearms, upper arms, and chest wall, thighs and knees; primary lesions are a macular papular rash with secondary linear excoriations on forearms and legs
Answer the following questions:
- What other subjective data would you obtain?
- What other objective findings would you look for?
- What diagnostic exams do you want to order?
- Name 3 differential diagnoses based on this patient presenting symptoms?
- Give rationales for your each differential diagnosis.
Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."