Part III: Data Collection Procedures & Measurement Tools/Instruments
· Describe ALL methods to collect data in detail (i.e. interview, survey, observation……etc.)
· Describe each measurement tool/instrument used to measure/assess outcomes in the study in detail.
Part IV: Results/Findings
Participant Characteristics/Sociodemographic Findings
· Describe participant characteristics or sociodemographic status
· Must be objective, descriptive, and comprehensive
· Must describe the findings of Tables/Figures to provide comprehensive information about participant characteristics as article provided.
· Describe ALL Other Results/Findings besides above participant characteristics in detail.
§ Each result item must include Headings/Subheadings as the article provided.
§ Do NOT simply saying “pain level was decreased,” “adherence was increased”…etc
§ Do NOT include contents from Discussion and/or Conclusion in the article.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."