After reviewing the podcast, write an essay analyzing the scenario and addressing all of the checklist items below in a minimum of 2 pages (500 words), plus title and reference pages using APA format and citation style. Indicate the issues with the customer and the CSR in this podcast scenario.
For help with APA, see the Academic Writer resources located in the Academic Tools area.
- Write an essay thoroughly analyzing the problems involved in this in-person encounter between the CSR and the customer.
- Analyze and explain what the CSR did wrong and what they should have done. Use the CSR skills list to address the situation.
- Discuss what you would do if you were the CSR’s supervisor to ensure that this situation does not happen again.
- Include one or two short quotes from either your textbook or a scholarly journal article from the Purdue Global Library located in the Academic Tools area of your course, to support your viewpoint. Make sure your citation(s) have an accompanying APA 7th edition reference on the reference page.
There are three parts to an essay: Introduction, body, and summation.
- The first 1–2 paragraphs* introduce the reader to the topic of your paper.
- The body of the paper will address the questions in this particular assignment paper.
- Finish your paper with a final paragraph or two summarizing what you determined and explained in the body of your paper.
- Use complete sentences in Standard English, with correct grammar and spelling. Ensure that your analysis is logical, well-ordered, and insightful with each paragraph consisting of at least 3– 4 sentences. Use current APA format and citation style (see Academic Tools for the Academic Writer resources) and respond in a minimum of 2 pages (500 words) with an additional title and reference page.
* Remember to use at least 3 to 4 sentences in each paragraph.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."