In this Assignment, you will consider the various elements of a juvenile being “bound over” and sentenced as an adult offender.
- View the video “Inside Juvenile Detention” in your Learning Resources.
- Review the week’s Learning Resources
In a 2- to 3-page paper:
- Compare the risk of exposure to violence for a juvenile within the prison setting versus being released to community supervision.
- Explain the risk factors for juvenile offenders being tried and sentenced as adults versus as juveniles.
- Explain the role of the forensic psychology professional in this process.
Use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the course materials, in your analysis.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."