As the modern database grows bigger and bigger, many organizations are moving away from a relational store and looking towards NoSQL design. There is a desperate need to consider storage and file structure as part of physical design principles. If you were implementing a new database system for an ERP or CRM that required a minimum of 100 TB of storage per year, what would you consider as you plan your physical design?
- This is a required assignment, worth 15 points. The assignment must be submitted by the due date. Late assignment are not allowed.
- You are required to submit a minimum of two postings. Points will be deducted for not fulfilling this minimum requirement.
- Apply and use the basic citation styles of APA is required. Points are deducted per the rubric for this behavior.
- Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others. Use in-text citation and list the reference of your supporting source following APA’s style and formatting. Points are deducted per the rubric for this behavior.
- Do not copy and paste information or concepts from the Internet and claim that is your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive zero for your work. A second offense results in a zero for the course. A third is termination from the university
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."