- As with any work process, teams also have challenges that may impede their success. Kirkman, Jones, and Shapiro (2000) found that employees resist being part of a team because of issues relating to trust and low tolerance for change. It requires a paradigm shift from working alone to working with and cooperating with others, sharing information, confronting differences and subjugates personal interest to the greater good of the team. However, members of effective teams have found a way to overcome these challenges.
- Write an initial response to the following key question(s) or prompt(s):
- How do effective teams overcome the common barriers and challenges of success?
- Are leaderless teams effective? Be specific.
- Support your statements with evidence from the required studies and your research. Cite and reference your sources in APA styl
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."