Navigate to the “My Next Move” website and take the O*NET Interest Profiler quiz. The O*NET Interest Profiler quiz is based on Holland’s Theory of Career Choice. Holland’s Theory notes that the personality traits of an individual are consistent with career choice and career satisfaction. Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) about your quiz results. Include the following in your paper and a heading for each requirement:
- Document the names and scores of your Holland Code (Referred to online as the Interest Profiler Results)
- Based on the results, list three different careers offered as potential matches for you (each should be at a different job zone/educational level)
- Identify the education required, potential outlook of the career, theoretical salary, and other information connected to the career
- Provide your opinion of how useful the website was, how easy it was to use, how well the site connected you to careers you would actually be interested in
- Discuss when, why and how you may use this site when providing career counseling with clients
- Describe the difficulties that could be encountered if a chosen career did not include the characteristics of your Holland Code?
- Discuss how mental wellness impacts career choice and how career choice impacts mental wellness
- At least three references from the O*Net site.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. You are allowed to use first person as appropriate in this assignment.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."