- Resource: Influences on Behavior and Psychological Disorders Presentation Grading Guide
Some psychologists specialize in the study and treatment of psychological disorders, such as schizophrenia, mood disorders, eating disorders, and anxiety disorders. For your presentation, research and explain various elements that influence physical and mental health and behavior.
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on one of the following psychological disorders:
- Bipolar disorder
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Include the following:
- Describe the general behaviors associated with the disorder.
- Explain how biological influences play a role.
- Are there biological reasons an individual may exhibit behaviors related to the disorder? Explain your answer.
- Describe how altered states of consciousness related to sleep, psychoactive drugs, or meditation and hypnosis affect individuals with the disorder.
- Describe how the disorder could affect memory.
- Provide a brief description of any biological influences on the memory of individuals with this disorder.
- Are there any memory distortions commonly involved with the disorder?
- Select two personality theories. Compare the theories, describing each theory’s application to the disorder.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of at least two therapies used to treat the disorder.
- Include at least four scholarly references.
Include detailed speaker notes on each slide.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."