For this assignment please find an article which addresses the benefits of utilizing vitamins, herbs and minerals versus using manufactured drugs and write an essay about it. You must submit the article with your assignment.
- Typed paper – 3 page summary doubled spaced; Times Roman 12pt.-Microsoft Word; 1 inch margins.
- Paraphrase – Do not plagiarize
- Cite where article was retrieved and attach a copy of the original article to the summary. Post both as attachments. Do not provide any web links in place of the original article. Original article and summary must be submitted together as attachments.
- ***Do not copy and paste article in the submission space. Any article summary submitted in this manner will not receive any credit.****
- May use newspaper, medical journals, magazines, peer review articles, etc.
- Dates when Drug Articles are due is listed on the course syllabus. Please know that no drug article will be accepted via email or after the due date No exceptions. Listed below is a sample of how the medical article should look. Do not use Wikipedia website. This is not an accepted academic website.
Drug Articles (1)Drug Articles (1)CriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeTyped 1 page summary50.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks50.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDrug article attached.50.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks50.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDoubled spaced; Times Roman 12pt.-Microsoft Word; 1 inch margins.20.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks20.0 pts
Total Points: 120.0PreviousNext
2. Question 2 is not part of the article
Please choose one capsule, gelatin coated, Timed-released or extended-release medication. Please give the name, purpose of medication and pros and cons of the medication. Why is it important that your medication be time released? Essay must be at least 2 page in length, double spaced, 12 font.
Some Rubric (1)Some Rubric (1)CriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome 2 page essay, 12 font, double spaced3.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks3.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePurpose of medication3.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks3.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePros and cons given2.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks2.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeWhy is this medication time released?2.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks2.0 pts
Total Points: 10.0PreviousNext
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."